Thursday, September 25, 2008

A good start.

What a good weekend this will be.

Not only did I see an amazing concert by Sigur Rós at the Orpheum Theatre, but I left the theatre only to find out that the Twins upset the Chicago White Sox to sweep the series and move into first place in the AL Central. Yes!

Also, I get to go to Chicago with Pegatron this weekend. I've never been to the windy city before, so this should be an adventure. And you know what they say about adventures, right? I think it's something like, "adventures are the real deal." This is according to Google, if one were to search "adventures are." They are correct. Adventures are the real deal.

Also, mad props to my roommate for giving Pegatron and I a ride to the lightrail to get to the airport tomorrow. For that, I will bake her a cake. Or... just buy one from Lund's.

No comments: