Monday, September 8, 2008

Hookah, anyone?

I had the opportunity to have a smoke with some friends of mine at Jafa Grill and Hookah Bar on Central Ave this weekend. The flavor of Sex on the Beach tobacco is not the most pleasurable, but I felt like the caterpillar from Alice in Wonderland. And because alcohol is not halal, we just drank an apple malt beverage with no intoxicating agents. It was great to just go out and be social without drinking. It's unfortunately a rare occurance nowadays. Having more Muslim friends would make me a much healthier person.


Peggy and I have started a quote book of sorts entitled "Nocturnal Confessions." It is made up entirely of the things I say in my sleep. Once we've compiled enough, I'll start posting them. Here is the logo I've created for "Nocturnal Confessions."

I think that is a fine logo.

I've acquired 3 new Puma items. It was a good weekend.

No comments: