Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Zombies and other signs of the apocalypse

There is an albino spider that has been living in my car for some time now. I remember seeing him at the end of June or early July and attempted to grind him into the floor, but his dance moves helped him escape my death stomp. He still lives somewhere in my car. I know this because I will enter my car after a day of little-to-no usage and will run into spider webs. I think he's playing a joke on me. It's never a full web, just a few strands to piss me off. However, the joke's on him... I've named this albino spider, Brother Ali.

Zombies are starting to take over again. Rehearsals for Survivors of the Undead Plague have been going very well. Troy, Damian and I are continuing the tradition after the "Exit Stage Left" of Hannah. It was a bit of a blow at first since we'd traditionally kept to our genders, but all rehearsals since the departure have been successful, making me sure creating new female characters won't be an issue. I'm extremely excited for these upcoming shows. In other zombie news, I've spent more than 3 hours in 1 work day playing a free online game called Boxhead. Please, do the same. It's worth it.

In fashion, my affinity for Puma attire is increasing exponentially. I'm not sure what it is about Puma, but they have a street cred that is unparalelled by other sports apparel. Puma: Unparalelled Apparel. I'm calling them right now to tell them their new ad campaign.

No comments: