Monday, October 20, 2008

Obama Supporters

Yay! Colin Powell endorsed Barack Obama for President! It's reassuring that one of the most respected Republicans in America says that Barack is more capable of handling the economic crisis and that he'd much rather have Joe Biden in the on-deck circle than Sarah Palin. That's a no brainer. Also, saw Palin on SNL. I'll give her some credit... she sat there and smiled real nice while everyone made fun of her. That may improve her standing in some group of people, but it doesn't address the fact that she's incapable of handling the Vice Presidency.

In other news, I love Photoshop. It's probably my favorite computer program. Before Photoshop, it was Nibbles. Long before people were passing time with "Snake" or "Worm" on their mobile phones, I was playing Nibbles, published by Microsoft back in '91 for MS-DOS. But, back to Photoshop. I started making some different images based on the different "groups" for Obama like "Americans Abroad for Obama" and "Latinos for Obama" or "First Americans for Obama." Here are some of the results.









I have to say, I'm pretty impressed with how well these turned out. Of course, they could always be a little better, but they're solid, overall. Good times... good times. More blogging later.

No comments: