Monday, April 6, 2009

Google News Fail and DisneyWorld

It was inevitable. I knew I would slow my blogging eventually, I just didn't know it would come to a screeching halt for almost two months. For that, I apologize.

Now... let's get started.

Please note the news stories that Google finds improtant this morning. Earthquake death toll: sad, but news. Dead soldiers returning: sad, but news. Freeze warning in Dallas: shut the f*ck up.

When I stepped outside this morning, it was 31 degrees and I wore my light spring jacket. Where's the human interest story about how I survived the "frigid" temperatures, Google? Where is it? I don't see it. You know why I don't see it, Google? Well, I'll tell you why.

It's not news.

I'm changing topics, so my blood doesn't boil. Epic fail, Google. Epic fail.

On a lighter note, I'm going to DisneyWorld! Yes, Pegatron and I are coming up on the ol' 1-year anniversary of meeting each other and the realization that life before knowing each other was not as cool. So, to celebrate, we have frequent-flyered our plane tickets and Hotwire.com'd our hotel rooms. We're set to travel and I couldn't be more excited. 2 days at Disney. 1 day at Universal. 2 days at Daytona Beach. Move over SuperBowl MVP's because it is my turn to yell, "I'm going to DisneyWorld!"

'til next time.

No comments: