Saturday, February 14, 2009

Weekly Thought Bubble Contest #4

Whoa! Sorry it took so long for me to update the "weekly" thought bubble contest. I usually update this at work, but now they've blocked the website I use to upload pictures and I've also actually been working at work. It's something I'm getting used to. Congratulations to Minnesota_Man for winning the last contest. I don't know your real name, so you'll have to let me know somehow so I can give/send you your prize, the mental_floss Instant Knowledge book!

Here's the latest Weekly Thought Bubble Contest:

Happy bubbling!

3 comments:

Jill said...

"Hooray! Now you have sole custody!"

unstableatbest said...

Mom: Thank goodness that launch muted my horrendous flatulance!

Son: That rocket fuel smells like pancakes.

Minnesota_Man said...

I wonder if mom notices that my jonny feels like that rocket every time she dresses me.