Friday, January 30, 2009

Staycations and TV Shows About Lying

The weekend is upon us and I must say I am truly excited for this one. Ladies and gentlemen, I will be taking part in my first ever STAYcation! That's right, folks, Tim doesn't need extravagant locales to entertain him. He doesn't need floating bars or the famed piña colada under palm trees. He doesn't need Mickey or Minnie. No... Tim only needs a hotel in Downtown Minneapolis and a desire to stay there.

Pegatron and I are hitting up the downtown scene for the evening and it'll surely be a thrill. A person can really tell when they care for someone if they are willing (and excited) to be a part of a staycation. Wish us luck. We will be drinking fancy beer from my favorite beer store and hopefully watching anywhere from 20-30 minutes of The Weather Channel.

I will also be watching Pegatron's facial expressions and asking difficult questions to see if I can spot lying. Why, you ask? Well, I am hooked on the new TV show "Lie to Me" with Tim Roth. Mr. Roth is a major reason I enjoy the show, but certainly not the only reason. The show focuses on the intricacies of human reactions and how to use said intricacies to beat someone down in a criminal investigation! Glorious.

No comments: