Monday, August 17, 2009

A Zombie Den? Yes, please.

Most people know I love everything zombie. With that being said, I am excited to share my knowledge of a new bar in Minneapolis that is zombie-themed. It is Donny Dirk's Zombie Den. Now, you might be hesitant to visit just such a place because of the threat zombies pose, however, do not let this deter you. The zombie apocalypse has yet to arrive, so in the mean time, enjoy this fancy new bar in North Minneapolis (NoMi).


With bartenders decked out in "Shaun of the Dead" threads and waitresses wearing long black gowns, I am giddy with excitement. As I am sure there are themed drinks and kitsch, I will surely post again to tell of my travels to this undead pub from the same lass who brought you Psycho Suzi's in NordEast. Who's going with me?

No comments: